Founded in 1902 by a handful of local Pawtucket businessmen, the club slowly emerged as a 9-hole club carved out of local farmland. As the club progressed it stretched to 12 holes, and by 1924, the Pawtucket Golf Club was able to enlist the services of famed golf course architect Willie Park, Jr. to expand the club to its full 18. It was after the disastrous clubhouse fire in 1954 that the club reorganized and became the Pawtucket Country Club that it is today.
With a moniker of "Fast Greens, Fast Rounds, and Fast Friends" the family-friendly club now has an 8-GolfBoard fleet to help add a new chapter to the Pawtucket CC history books as the first club in Rhode Island to offer GolfBoarding to their members. Yet another reason PCC is the place to be.
Contact the club at 401-725-2918 for more information.